Chocolate Review: Royce' Nama Chocolate(Maccha)


Royce Nama Chocolate (Maccha flavour) -S$15.00
Available at all Royce' outlets in Singapore
Image from www.e-Royce.com
This image doesn't do it justice. The matcha is much greener in real life.

I remembered this being limited edition flavour last year, so I was quite perplexed when it was still in stock. I guess it's the maccha season again :D
(I haven't had the time to go out since forever due to my A levels exams coming up soon.)

 Anyway, this was a flavour I avoided last year because the taste of matcha was almost non-existent. It called itself maccha but it was more like white chocolate with a touch of tea. So utterly bland.There was only a subtle matcha aftertaste in its original formula.

Thankfully, they have changed the formula.

I told my friend I wasn't gonna get it but ahhh the temptation was too great! *cries*
After tasting the sample it was just too good to miss.

The matcha taste is now very prominent. It hits your taste buds with full force. The beautiful blend of fresh cream and matcha is practically dancing in my mouth when I eat a piece of it. I'd say they got the formula right this time round. It's nothing short of amazing. The box is sprinkled with matcha everywhere and I think I'll eat them all. Hohoho.


It's like eating maccha with milk, but in a cube form.

If you have some cash to spare and in need of some wonderful Nama chocolate boost, go grab it. It's  becoming my favourite flavour besides the Nama dark chocolate.
Healthy dose of matcha plus sinfully good chocolates.


What more can I ask for?

Note: I do not splurge on Royce' very often at all. -.- I am a poor student. I buy Royce' around once or twice a year at most. 
And I take my time eating it. 


Comments

  1. Heya! This was first link that appeared when I searched for Royce chocolate, and what do you know, Gaginang! Hahaha nice post though, I received this for my birthday and I can't wait to try it hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts