Quick skincare review: Naruko Oil Out Balancing Moisturiser





Naruko Oil Out Balancing Moisturizer -S$24.90 from selected Watsons stores, Singapore and www.naruko.sg

So here's a quick review on a product I've been using for the past two weeks. 
An in depth review will come after my exams ^3^ (around end of November)
I love the light texture of this 'moisturiser'. Although it is called a moisturiser, I suspect it is more like a milky toner since it is very runny and the packaging is similar to those for toners rather than for moisturisers.

Thus, this is a super lightweight lotion that most oily skin types(like me) will find extremely agreeable. In fact, on my very oily skin days this works best at balancing my moisture. Even at night times when I use this it keeps my skin from turning oily in the morning, which is a sign of dehydration.
This moisturiser contains zinc PCA which absorbs sebum so maybe that's part of the reason why it keeps my skin less oily.

Been using this for a month now and I'm around 1/5 done with it. I think this will run out in 3-4 months, depending on your usage.
It works fabulously when applied using a cotton pad. The refreshing feeling isn't present when you use yer hands to pat it on.
It helps to control break out but I still need to wash my face during the day with cold water since my skin is going crazy in the hot Singapore weather. Absolutely craaaazy. I've been getting tons of heat rash on my face and it looks just nasty ;___; I only feel this when the sun is up and I can literally feel my skin tingling and itchy and all.

I digressed.

Anyway, this is a great product. Me likey.

Comments

Popular Posts