Haul: Pictures of 2012 Crabtree & Evelyn Christmas Sale






As promised, here's some photos of the stuff bought during the Christmas sale :O
All were purchased by my mother who has a soft spot for sales. Yeah.
There was 30% off storewide and 50% for selected items.

No idea why my mumma bought this but I do like the jojoba range. Very soothing smell. They call it a lavender with herbs smell but I can't smell the lavender in it. Anyway, I love the smell and it kind of reminds me of a posh hotel's toiletries. Makes one feels relaxed and pampered.
RRP S$38.00

50% off this range. RRP 38.00 
Smells green, fresh, citrusy but kinda reminds me of a random toilet soap. Wouldn't have purchased if there wasn't discount :/ 

I haven't gotten good results from aloe vera products, despite it being supposedly soothing and calming. Aloe Vera products does nothing for my sensitive skin and I think it even inflames my pimples further.

But, one stellar thing is, this range is free from parabens, propylene glycol and mineral oil. So that's great.

Other Aloe Vera range products momma got. 
I suspect she's giving them away as presents.

Yeah, this box set was on 50% off. Funny thing is, it didn't resemble the one C&E said they were selling for 50% off. It was supposed to have a compact mirror along with it but no, its not there. Good thing is this is a reusable carrier and there is a mirror attached to it (not shown in picture).

I didn't like the rosewater EDT as it is way too overpowering. I think I'd use the products without combining them lest I walk around smelling like some bouquet of roses. 
I wished I had their eau fraiche but it has been discontinued.
Or maybe I'm just not in the mood for rose fragrances.
Nonetheless, the rosewater range is highly popular, and I loved their bath gel because it smells like real roses. Delicate, sweet and utterly pleasant. 

Room sprays(eek)
My momma grabbed this because it was on 50% off I think. Usual price was $54(?) Not worth it at all, even with the 50% off since there's little use for this. Maybe she wants to give it away. :O
Well, I don't see the need for this in my home, anyway so most likely it'll be a gift. Will be good for those with classy homes and would like to introduce the element of beautiful scent to the home. I don't see such a need for my home lol. Maybe some rich tai tai(women) would appreciate this product.

Biscuits, I believe 2 for $24. My mum wants to give them away despite telling me she's gonna buy them for me *cries*

Lastly, I was quite bummed they didn't have India Hick's Island Night Living products anymore.

IT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED.
I WAITED A WHOLE YEAR FOR THE SALE AND IT HAS BEEN DISCONTINUED.
WHAT SOCERY IS THIS? 
...
...

Yup, that's all the photos from the haul. :O
For more information about the sale that I've talked about, click here

Comments

Popular Posts