Quick Skincare Review: Naruko Oil Out toner

Naruko Oil Out Toner, S$22.90 at selected Watsons outlets, Singapore and www.naruko.sg 

This is a quick review of the Oil Out toner from Naruko.
I think it is best suited for those with oily skin battling acne.
The smell of tea tree oil is much stronger than the other products in this range.
I think it is a fairly good product because it helps to suppress my acne, which this range is good at.
Additionally, this is an alcohol-free toner for acne-prone skin! How cool is that?
Most toners for acne contain alcohol, which dries out your skin on the inside. The last thing you'd want is an oily skin which is dry internally. Bad idea.
However, I would advise those with sensitive skin to avoid using this. I experienced redness and slight tingling on my cheeks, which are prone to sensitivity.
Overall, I think if you need to choose just one product from the Oil Out range to battle your acne, this would be it. 
An in-depth review will come at the end of this month (November) :)

Comments

Popular Posts