First Impressions: Molton Brown's samples

Molten Brown Ultrasmooth Coco de Mer Body Lotion and Heavenly Gingerlily Moisture Bath & Shower Gel


Aren't these two little bottles just the cutest thing ever? *gushes* 
My mother got these from a wedding dinner she attended. I think her colleague married some rich lady from Indonesia.

In all honesty, I didn’t know of this brand only until last night. Apparently you can get M.B products in Singapore at Tangs, Orchard Road.

Anyway this is a ‘first impressions’ post.

First impressions:
Ultrasmooth coco de mer body lotion




This smells like an aromatic floral. I’m not too fond of the smell but it is definitely a ‘classy’ kind of smell. Soft, diffused floral bouquet if that’s the way to describe it.
Texture-wise it is extremely lightweight. Not thick at all and absorbs into the skin rapidly. It does leave my skin slightly smooth but not ‘ultra smooth’, as I would have expected from the name. Hah.

Heavenly gingerlily moisture bath and shower 


This smells very fragrant as well and likely it’s the smell of gingerlily. Haven’t tested it out so can’t comment.
It contains sodium laureth sulfate, tetrasodium EDTA, etc.
A very pretty pinkish brown colour. I could stare at it the whole day..

One thing I noticed about both products is the long ingredients list. Many chemicals are used in these products, alongside some natural ingredients. If you have got very sensitive skin, it might be best to steer clear of it.

That's all for this post! I may not write a follow-up. It's subjected to requests :D

Anyway, thanks for reading this blog post.
Peace!
P.S: Comments brighten up my day :D

Comments

Popular Posts