Quick Review: Playboy Play It Spicy Eau de Toilette


Playboy Play It Spicy S$17.90 (50ml)
available at Watsons, Cold Storage, John Little, NTUC Fairprice & Sasa


Hey guys! As mentioned earlier, I'll be reviewing "Play It Spicy".

Full of excitement, possibility and allure, this glamorous floral scent opens with a sparkling burst, evoking the dazzling spirit of a sensational party. At its heart an elegant seductress settles into a richer, mellow tone – leaving a sensual signature that, like you, won’t be ignored.
-Playboy

According to Playboy, Play It Spicy is a scent with
Top notes: Pomegranate, Bellini Cocktail, Pink Berries
Heart Notes: Tiger Lily, Passionflower, Heliotrope
Base notes: Amber, Sandalwood, Vanilla Essence


Imagine the lush smell of sweet fruits wafting into your senses. Then the smell evolves into something floral, feminine and delicate. A feminine female beckons to you with this friendly scent. Just when you think that is all, she reveals the playful side of her to you as the perfume dries down to a musky fruity sweet scent.


This has become my 2nd favourite scent from Playboy after Playboy VIP. 

I can detect the notes of berries, florals and muskiness, so to me this scent smells like a very nice blend. Very "mellow" sweet smelling with musky undertones that seems to declare that I'm not all fragile and weak- I have a "dangerous", mysterious side to me :P



It works well with my body chemistry and doesn't smell weird even after awhile. It lasts around 3 hours on skin and 5-7 hours on my clothing. Thus I'd prefer to spray it on my clothes. Also, it retains the scent of the perfume that is unmixed with your body's natural scent, which is a big plus.

This is more like an everyday girl scent as opposed to playboy VIP (which I reviewed here) that smells more "sophisticated" to me. I'd definitely recommend this for school if you need a perfume, out of all Playboy Fragrances sold here. Of course, you can try the alternative body mists ($9.90) or deodorant ($5.90) which have fainter smells. 
So far, I think playboy scents are pretty good value for the price they charge. It doesn't smell "cheap" like the other perfumes of the same price range. 

That's all for now, thanks for reading!

XOXO
That Whimsical Blogger

Play It Spicy comes in an adorable bunny glass bottle
 with a delightful pinkish liquid









Comments

Popular Posts