{{Quick Fragrance Review}}: Playboy VIP for Her EDT


Playboy VIP for Her EDT (50ml) S$17.90/~US14.58 US Dollar at Watsons, Cold Storage, John Little, NTUC Fairprice & Sasa


According to Playboy:
Playboy VIP for Her ~ “Playboy VIP For Her opens with a zesty explosion of crisp nectarine softened by the harmonious blend of tender orange flower sorbet with delicate, luminous facets of peony. This melts into the enchanting heart of addictive love apple and succulent red fruits enhanced by bewitching heliotrope. Finally, a decadent trail of subtle musk, characterful sandalwood and sensual cashmeran creates a lingering temptation.” Developed by perfumer Juliette Karagueuzoglou; in 30 and 50 ml Eau de Toilette.

What lies in this scent:
Top Notes: Orange Flower Sorbet, Nectarine, Peony
Heart Notes: Love Apple, Red Fruits, Heliotrope
Base Notes: Cashmeran, Sandalwood, Musk

In all honesty, I'm a "fragrance snob". I tend not to buy fragrances unless they're natural-smelling or they really smell lovely.
But, I happen to like Playboy EDTs and Playboy VIP is my favourite of all Playboy female fragrances currently available in Singapore. 
I don't think it is available in 30ml; at least, I haven't spotted that!
I call it my liquid gold, because of the lovely golden-yellow tinge to the perfume. :P 
It smells deliciously like vanilla with loads of fruity undertones. The initial scent is indeed flowery, followed by fruity(with a huge "love apple" note) that blends into something slightly musky. A very good blend for me, as it works well with my skin's natural scent.
In fact, I think this is what I'd dub as a "sophisticated" scent. 
I love this so much that I've been wearing it to bed. Makes me feel all pretty ;P It has a longevity of 2-4hours, which is average.
I caved into temptation and bought a second bottle of this. And, I bought a bottle of Play It Spicy too (pink bottle) which is equally fantastic. I'll give a review about that later.
Playboy Fragrances for women are all affordably priced at S$17.90 so I think most of us wouldn't mine getting a bottle if we liked it. This is a good 'everyday signature scent' without breaking your wallet.


Some quick tips to make this EDT last! 
-Spray it on your clothing instead. I like to spray it on the inside of my clothes to prevent them from getting stains, if applicable.
-This is also great if your skin happens to have scents that clashes with this lovely EDT :)
-And, if you've got sensitive skin, EDT is best sprayed on clothing instead of your skin.

A side gripe about this perfume:
If you're thinking about transferring it to a portable atomizer, forget it. The opening of the perfumes underneath the nozzle is far too big for me to attach my atomizer and "vacuum" the perfume up. Unfortunately, I cannot bring this amazing scent around in a smaller bottle.

BUT, it should be relatively break-proof. I had a first hand experience of accidentally causing a bottle of Playboy's EDT to fall in one of the stores. I screamed. But it didn't shatter(so I didn't need to pay for it. Phew). Thus, it's probably pretty safe to carry this bottle around :)
Oops, seems like I've spilled a lot of my Playboy VIP EDT :(
while trying to transfer it into my atomiser unsuccessfully.
Play It Spicy is the bottle in pink :D




Comments

Popular Posts