Quick Skincare Review: Naruko Raw Job's Tears Lotion

Naruko Raw Job's Tears Supercritical CO2 Whitening Lotion S$24.90 from selected Watsons outlets and Naruko's website (for Singapore residents only)

Well, this is a quick review!
I bought the lotion as the raw job's tears night gelly is simply amazing and soothing for my sensitive skin! I bought this lotion in Malaysia for RM 45 which is around ~S$18

Well, I would say this wasn't as soothing as the night gelly. I was hesitant to buy it as I feared it would clog my pores considering it contains crambe seed oil and meadowfoam seed oil (in small quantities). 

Thankfully, it didn't clog my pores.

This comes in a semi thick white creamy texture that absorbs quickly( and I do mean quickly!) into my skin. I like that it dries matte and yes, it is suitable for oily skin types! It isn't runny when I compare it to the other great lotion for oily skin types from Naruko - the Oil Out moisturiser/lotion. I think this is great for people with normal or semi-oily skin types. I tend to focus it on my cheeks which are prone to redness and are drier than the other parts of my face. It didn't have a soothing sensation but it didn't aggravate my cheeks either.

On a side note, I wasn't very happy when this was almost scentless. I loved the raw job's tears natural grassy, barley-like smell from the gelly and unfortunately this does not have that smell! It is scentless!
EDIT: I actually am smelling a sort of "nutty" smell from the lotion. I think it's because my nose is crazy but yup, it kind of smell like nuts. Not sure why, though :/

I use this as my night time moisturiser along with the raw job's tears night gelly and I must say, it lightened my acne scars considerably (around 30% lighter just after a few usage!)

It is stored in a dark red plastic bottle and its cardboard packaging can be re-used (simply follow diagrammatic instructions provided).

So far, this lotion has been treating me well!


Much love and happy 2013!
That Whimsical Blogger!



Ingredients ( from Naruko.us ) 
Purified Water (Aqua), Taiwan Coix Lacryma-Jobi (Raw Jobs Tears) Seed/Shell Extract, Phytoferulin® Extract [Kalanchoe Spathulata Extract, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Alpine Skullcap (Scutellaria Alpina) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Masterword (Peucedanum Ostruthium) Leaf Extract, Ginkgo Biloba Leaf Extract, Alps Wormwood (Artemisia Umbelliformis) Extract, Leontopodium Alpinum Extract, Alpine Willowherb (Epilobium Fleischeri) Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Chamolmilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract], Snow Fungus (Tremella Fuciformis) Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Ethyl Ascorbic Acid, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Leaf Extract, Lecithin, Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Creatine, Galactoarabinan, Serine, Saccharide Isomerate, Salicyloyl Phytosphingosine, Propylene Glycol, Glycereth-26, Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Dimethicone, DEA Cetyl Phosphate, PEG-4 Olivate, Cetyl Alcohol, Ethyl Alcohol, Steareth-21, Xanthan Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate

Comments

Popular Posts