Quick Skincare Review: Style Aromatherapy Green Tea Aromatic Liquid Soap


Style Aromatherapy Green Tea Aromatic Liquid Soap S$4.90 at Guardian outlets


Hey lovelies! How have you been?
Today I'm gonna do a quick review on Style Aromatherapy's green tea scented liquid soap.
As mention previously, I love green tea. Green tea as a drink, as a powder, as a candy, as an EDT (Elizabeth Arden's!)...mmmm. It's all so fantastic.
I got this on a "buy one get another free" from Guardian. So, it costs me $2.45 for this 500ml bottle! How cool is that?
This soap comes in 3 scents: green tea, white tea and red tea.
I didn't buy the other 2 as I didn't like them as much as I did for the green tea :P

Red tea has lavender oil in it and that's just not my thing. It smells slightly musculine too, for some reason.
White tea smells pleasant and floral but again, it's not my thing. More lady-like than red tea scent.

As for green tea, it is (to me) calming, "green", peaceful and clean type of scent.
This contains sodium laureth sulfate, a "harsh" foaming agent which allows soaps to foam up well. I don't think there's a lot of SLS in it because it honestly doesn't foam up very well. In fact, I tend to use my sponge along with it to get the desired amount of foam.
I don't think it is a very harsh soap because my skin doesn't feel stripped of moisture by the time I was done :)

This comes in a 500ml pump bottle and the soap is a very pale tranluscent green colour. It's almost as if Style Aromatherapy is trying to give the subtle impression of natural green tea rather than synthetic one (given that bright green colours would make this soap look absolutely synthetic).

My gripe would perhaps be I wished the scent was stronger and it would linger on my skin. Or, if they had a scented body lotion and EDT to go along with it. That'll let the scent last and last and last.

Well, that's all for this quicky!
Thanks for reading
XOXO
That Whimsical Blogger





Comments

Popular Posts