First Impressions: Sukin Facial Moisturiser





Sukin Facial Moisturiser S$14.90 at Watsons


Heya!
Today I'm doing a quick "first impressions" on Sukin's Facial Moisturiser.
Sukin is a brand that can be found in Watsons(at least, that's where I found it). It is an affordable drugstore organic/plant-based brand that touts "skincare that doesn't cost the earth"(I paraphrased). I love the pun in this tagline of theirs. It's affordable and good for the earth! 

I got this on a discount and paid $10.90 for it. $10.90 for a moisturiser that is plant-based and cheaper than Naruko? Hmmm, interesting. Since I wasn't perturbed by the ingredients except for aloe vera which I am occasionally allergic to, I bought the bottle :D

Anyway, my first impressions of it is that it is a gel-creme kind of moisturiser although more towards creamy. It has a tangy orangy scent to it. Slightly greasy and a pea-sized amount sufficed for my skin. I had to wipe off excess of the moisturiser onto my hands for fear of getting clogged pores. I shall post an in-depth review once I've used it for awhile.
It takes some time to absorb into my skin but when it does, it leaves my skin feeling moisturised and supple.

For now, this moisturiser seems pretty good to me.

Till next time ~
That Whimsical Blogger


The ingredients, according to Sukin
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Sesamum Indicum (Sesame) Seed Oil, Cetearyl Alcohol (and) Ceteareth-20, Glycerin, Rosa Canina Fruit Oil (Rose Hip), Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Butter, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Equisetum Arvense Extract (Horsetail), Arctium Lappa Extract (Burdock), Urtica Dioica Extract (Nettle), Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Citrus Tangerina (Tangerine) Peel Oil, Citrus Nobilis (Mandarin Orange) Peel Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, VanillaPlanifolia Extract, Citrus Paradisi Extract, (Grapefruit Seed), Linalool, * Limonene. * * Natural component of essential oils.


Comments

  1. Hello! May i ask which watsons you bought this from? Thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Cherene! I can't remember where I bought it from but almost every Watsons outlet I have been in stocks it, so it shouldn't be too hard to find it. :)

    XO
    -TWB

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts