Quick Review: Lactayd White Intimate Feminine Wash

Lactayd White Intimate retails for S$2.50/60ml or S$13.90 for 240ml

*note*: No "before" and "after" pics will be shown.

Behold, the first ever whitening feminine wash in Singapore!
It seems like beyond the crazy ideal of having fair skin, us Asian people also want fairer intimate parts. It's almost amusing and sad, if you'd look at the angle that we're all white-washed.

However, it must be noted that the difference in colour of our intimate parts may not necessarily be due to genetics. In fact, excessive friction caused by clothing against skin will lead to skin discolouration.

And Lactayd's here to the rescue!

Remembered how I said Lactayd's White Intimate sounded gimmicky?
Well, I'm pleased to say that it's not gimmicky at all.
I've noticed that it does indeed lighten my intimate area slightly after a week of usage.
Lactacyd's claims
The ingredients!


Specifically though, I'm only talking about the bikini area where I've got discolouration due to friction. I ain't gonna bother about what my V's colour actually is.

Lactayd claims that this whitening wash is able to "lighten your intimate areas within 4 weeks". Well, I guess that's true.

So, if you're upset with discolouration, this is something great to get :)

Watsons is currently selling the mini 40ml bottles for $2! This means a 240ml amount costs $8 as opposed to the 250ml bottle which costs ~$13! What a good deal :D

That's all for now
Thanks for reading!
Have u tried this product before? What's your opinion of it? I'd be happy to know~
That Whimsical Blogger!

Comments

  1. Thank you shared new hygiene wash because my wife is use V Wash from long time.. I recommed here this product to use it ..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the insightful review of the natural intimate wash. It's refreshing to see discussions about products that prioritize gentle, natural ingredients for such a sensitive area of our bodies.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts