{{In-depth Review}}:Majolica Majorca Rouge Majex Lipgloss

Majolica Majorca rouge majex lipgloss S$17.90 at Watsons outlets, Singapore

Oh hey guys, here's an in-depth review on Majolica Majorca's rouge majex lipgloss. I've been using this on and off for the past 3-4 years and the formula hasn't changed one bit.

Now, I got this at a 20+5% discount (I'm a cheapskate, I know) at Watsons so do buy before it's gone.

Over here I believe this comes in six shades and I've always gotten the light pink/nude pink tones as they complement my skintone. A bottle lasts quite a long while and I had to discard one because it was spoilt +_+ since I couldn't use it up in 2 years.

This boasts 70% moisturising ability and glides on luxuriously smooth onto my lips. I do find that initially, it does indeed feel very smooth and 'moisturising' but unfortunately, my lips continued to flake the same way with this lipgloss as I did not layer lipbalm below it. Thus, this lipgloss gives a "moisturised lip" effect but I don't think it really does moisturise the lips.

This lip gloss really gives the impression of "plump lips"(not entirely sure how to put it) and thus, accentuates the "pout" that many girls desire. For me, well, I'm not too fond of pouty lips and making mine pout-ier since I kind of think my lips are too big >.>

The gloss has a lot of shimmer particles in them which makes your lip all shiny and shimmery with a tint of colour. The colour payoff is sheer, perfect for a nude-ish look.

Behold, my huge lips -_-' with the lipgloss applied


Scent-wise this has the scent of juicy grapes - the kind that you get in grape flavoured Japanese gummies. Very deliciously sweet smelling, I'd say. That's why I continue buying them although I dislike artificial ingredients - something many Japanese products are loaded with. Though, on a daily basis I tend to use lip balms instead of lip glosses.

Oh, and the applicator given is this wand applicator as shown below. I think it's quite unhygenic to have such an applicator so you'll have to use this up fast before it spoils.

Well, do you own this? Will you buy this? Share your thoughts below, I'd love to hear them.
Thanks for reading
Love
That Whimsical Blogger!

Comments

  1. I like the fact that most MJ products have really cute pakage and they smells really great!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heya tifffany!
      Yup! MJ products sure have that super pretty & girly designs that make us all happy just staring at them :D I guess you like this product too? ^___^

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts