{{Haircare Review}}: Tangle Teezer The Original Detangling Hairbrush


Hello m'lovelies. It's been awhile!

Today's gonna be a review on the fantabulous Tangle Teezer The Original Detangling Hairbrush.

I bought this after reading so many rave reviews about it here and there on the internet.

Does it live up to its ability to detangle?

Why yes, yes it does.

I used to think Kent combs were The Best Combs I've had till this baby came running along. I grabbed it at Metro on a 20% discount, by the way.

The bristles of The Tangle Teezer are made of soft silicon with alternating short/longer lengths throughout the whole brush. They go through your hair (wet or dry) like a breeze. I do mean like a breeze! It glides smoothly through your hair to detangle it (unless your hair is badly tangled). I've never had such an amazing detangler before with virtually zero tugging on my poor delicate hair. So yes, this is a big thumbs up to the Tangle Teezer.

Also, although the shape looks weird, it fits snugly into your hand thanks to the ergonomic design. Thus, a good grip is always ascertained. 

One thing I don't like about this, though, is the difficulty in cleaning it. Residues tend to gather on the bristles easily and they're not easy to scrub off even with a cleaning brush. Also, because the bristles are made of soft silicon, you cannot manhandle them (I did) because the bristles will bend and lose shape (which happened to one or two of my bristles - boo!).

Overall, me likey likey.
If it were cheaper I'd get another.

La bristles!

Comments

Popular Posts