{{Fragrance Review}}: Demeter Fragrance Riding Crop




Greetings my darlings.
It has been a long while, as usual.

Today I present you a fragrance review, this time from Demeter Fragrance Library.

I ordered this online after reading up reviews of it. Demeter is not available in Singapore, if I am not mistaken. This is supposed to smell like "true leather" and almost "animalic sexy", according to some people.

Personally, though, I wouldn't call it a true leather scent. When I think of leather, I think of the lovely scent of new soft-skin leather goods. That interesting sensuous scent that extends beyond the realm of chaste impressions.  Demeter's Riding Crop smells more like a treated leather scent with a heavy emphasis on the treatment chemicals. It is basically a glossy, high-shine hard suede-like leathery scent with mild dusty undertones. The smell has a purplish grey colour.

Very intriguing for a perfume, nonetheless. The leather impression also lends this strange familiarity that makes it unique.

I would put silage to be mild, longevity to be around 3 hours on skin.

Have you tried Demeter's Riding Crop or any Demeter's fragrances? Do share! They seem to have many cute scents. 

Comments

Popular Posts